Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Aqui en españa ahora!  Lol okay, in English! Here in Spain now! Above a pitufo with manchego cheese and a small beer! After my drive out this morning to IKEA!

And in IKEA I had coffee and Dime pie! Of course! Too early for meatballs... Maybe next time, and actually I could just eat those now!

I went with a specific purchase in mind and I stuck to it, not wanting to buy things I purely liked, but didn't need!

I was doing really well, I did pick up a few things I liked the look of, feel of or color of!

I was on the approach to the check out, when the bargain area came into view!! So, throwing caution to the wind I entered the zone! And picked up and bought a set of lights! A string of lights, heavy duty they turned out to be, so maybe for the outside! No external sockets out tgere but will be okay inside, I just need to find somewhere to hang them! I'll take a photograph when I do! And they were only five euros!


The small unusual blue dinosaur I came across yesterday when walking the Pipster!



He was already extinct by today! Or just walked off!


Plaza Alta, near our house, Monday they were cutting down the beautiful trees! It looks worse now than then, above! I'll try and remember to take the finished destruction next time I pass!


No comments: