Tuesday, December 12, 2017

There is no such thing as a mistake; there is what you do, and what you don't do.


So many times I come here to write, to express my feelings, my fears... My dreams... I either say too much or never enough...

I leave you with words written between the lines of my ramblings... words I'm thinking or thoughts I'm feeling...

Words of wanting to change things, to move, to stay, to live here... to live elsewhere... I flutter between one place and another constantly... Long before I moved here I ordered information about relocating back to the US... I still have the brochures they sent me, back in the early 80's... Thankfully, that didn't happen of course; the course of so many people's lives although unknown, would be so very different...

Everything is meant to be as it is now.

I'm not saying that's where I want to fly to now... to flee... To make such a drastic action, to be so daring... To risk so late so much, yes, at my age...

I have important reasons for staying here, very important reasons!

But a month ago the reasons were invisible to me...

And on my last evening in LA I randomly put my resume on a local job site; I have five companies wanting to hear from me; within hours my resume had been checked out numerous times, and continues to be so.

They know where I am now, and await me to return their calls!

I know noone can make my decisions... Lol but I wish someone would!

If we don't risk something we risk everything.



No comments: