Sunday, July 30, 2017

What the hell!! It's all I can say... Collected car then Pippa, we came in the house, electricity had gone off! Again!!! Only thing on, literally had been the freezer, stacked full, I'd even emptied into it all the frozen stuff from the fridge/freezer... House stinks, you don't even want to imagine the disgusting mess around under and in the freezer... I've had to clean it all out, bin everything, obviously...

Below in different font, (and to be quite honest I really can't be bothered to change it), is what I wrote on the flight home...

Waiting for boarding gate number was like waiting for paint to dry... then boarding was slow, more priority than us `others` now we're still boarding and I'm sitting, the back of my chair is being kicked by a child behind me! I am close to boil over point!

Plane is full of kids... every line, nearly almost... so two behind and two in front!! Three on other side of size... One child, further back screamed all the way over...

I had coffee and a sausage and tomato chutney muffin and a latte, refuel before the flight... maybe a cold drink now on board, another coffee might not be good idea! (I had coffee!).

I had a lovely couple of days with Baz and family... gone far too quickly as always... and it was tram and end of the line for me today... I arrived at the coach stop at 13:19 exactly, a minute early for the coach... which evidently had already been and gone! So I had to wait until ten to two...

I didn't want to be there, at the coach stop, it's where Franco and I always talked on the phone, "on my way home nearly..." happiness all round... it's not just a simple memory there it's more like a ghost, like an indented real-time thing, I really felt standing there, if I just dialled... Franco would answer...

Lol I have to add from nearby children "we're flying!" "We've taken off"... "I can see the airport, we're so high, we're too high..." "this is crazy..." " we're above the clouds" "we're in the north pole"

And as we came in one child shouted much to parents embarrassment "we coming down, we're landing in the sea!!"

Just some words from my fellow passengers on their first flights... and suddenly I don't feel so cross anymore...

Oh hang on, there's some screaming up at the back and other places, not everyone's first flight is as they hoped!

And now not long to landing... I still feel Franco will be there in Málaga to meet me, sat outside on the nearest available concrete seat at arrivals...

when will I not feel this is so...

No comments: